FIND YOUR CENTER.
The Tan Tien longboard blends carve-oriented longboarding with advanced trick riding. A flexible deck, drop-through truck mounts, and usable kicks allow the Tan Tien to pack a lot into a relatively small package. The complex contours create a super responsive board that allows for increased confidence when leaning into turns, popping tricks, and powering through slides.
Length: 39″ / 99 cm
Width: 8.75″ / 22.3 cm
Wheelbase: 27″ / 68.6 cm
Weight (deck only): 3.1-3.5 lb / 1.4-1.6 kg
Flex 1: 170-270+ lb / 75-122+ kg
Flex 2: 110-210+ lb / 50-95+ kg
- Loaded Tan Tien deck
- Paris V3 180mm 50° (black) trucks
- Orangatang 70mm Stimulus (80a, orange) wheels
- Loaded Jehu V2 bearings
- Loaded 1/16″ drop-through shock pads
- Loaded button head hardware (1″)
IT’S RIGHT FOR YOU IF…
You're in search of a compact drop-through carving board with a responsive, agile feel and kicktails that open the door for freestyle exploration.
FUNCTIONAL DESIGN – Drop-through truck mounting for stability and easier pushing. Large cutouts maximize wheel clearance for deep carves and tight turns. Nose and tail kicks open the door for advanced freestyle trickery and help navigate city streets.
RESPONSIVE CURVATURES – Cambered profile and mild concave create a responsive yet comfortable platform for carve-oriented longboarding.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE FLEX – Bamboo and fiberglass provide lively and energetic flex perfect for hard carving and pumping. Available in multiple flex ratings to tailor the ride to your weight and style. Lower flex is ideal for heavier riders or aggressive tricksters; higher flex is recommended for lighter riders or those looking for a more responsive board.
– Bio-based epoxy by Entropy Resins. Uses bio-based materials from industrial waste streams such as tree sap to replace petroleum content and reduce the carbon footprint of the epoxy from manufacturing. We've worked closely with Entropy to enhance every major performance characteristic of the resin. Better for the planet, even more fun.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh