NO LIFT TICKET REQUIRED.
The Vanguard longboard brings lightweight snowboard-inspired construction and performance to the pavement. Camber, sidecuts, and high-energy flex allow for responsive carving, pumping, and commuting. Since 2002.
Available in two lengths: 42″ (flex 1-2) and 38″ (flex 3-4).
IT’S RIGHT FOR YOU IF…
- You're a snowboarder and want to take the powder turns to the streets.
- You want a roomy, comfortable platform with high-energy flex.
- You want to ride a piece of history (it's the original Loaded carving system!).
- Length: 42″ / 107 cm (flex 1-2), 38″ / 96.5 cm (flex 3-4)
- Width: 8.5″ / 21.6 cm
- Wheelbase: 35″ / 88.9 cm (flex 1-2), 31.5″ / 80.0 cm (flex 3-4)
- Profile: camber
- Flex: flexy
- Weight (deck only): 3.8 lb / 1.7 kg (flex 1-2), 2.7 lb / 1.2 kg (flex 3-4)
- Flex 1: 175-230+ lb / 80-105+ kg
- Flex 2: 150-210+ lb / 68-95+ kg
- Flex 3: 140-200+ lb / 64-90+ kg
- Flex 4: 90-170+ lb / 40-77+ kg
- Trucks: Paris V2 180mm 50° (raw)
- Wheels: Orangatang 75mm In Heat (80a, orange)
- Bearings: Loaded Jehu V2
- Hardware: Loaded button head (1″)
You can also build a custom complete.
Tapered shape maximizes wheel clearance for deep carves and tight turns. Sidecuts reduce torsional stiffness between the feet for greater nuances in the turning radius. Mild concave provides edge-to-edge control, while the topmount and cambered platform provides energetic carving performance.
Lightweight, snowboard-inspired bamboo and fiberglass construction pair with a cambered profile for a lively and engaging ride.
LIGHT & DURABLE
Available in two sizes and four flex ratings to tailor the ride to your stance, weight, and style. Lower flex is ideal for heavier riders; higher flex is recommended for lighter riders or those looking for a more responsive board.
Bio-based epoxy by Entropy Resins. Uses bio-based materials from industrial waste streams such as tree sap to replace petroleum content and reduce the carbon footprint of the epoxy from manufacturing. We've worked closely with Entropy to enhance every major performance characteristic of the resin. Better for the planet, even more fun.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh